London, United Kingdom
My client is one of the most respected companies in the trade surveillance space in the City. I am searching for a top quality System Operations Analyst to join their team. One of the main reasons for its great reputation in the industry is they offer the chance to work with the latest technology whilst offering excellent training and salary package.
In the role you will be:
- Perform real-time monitoring of systems for software/hardware errors, failures and capacity issues; troubleshoot, diagnose and escalate these to senior associates
- Perform recovery procedures, scheduling and backups, and monitors batch processes
- Configure, installs, maintain and upgrades computer systems hardware and software
The following skills and experience will be helpful
- Degree educated in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related discipline
- Strong knowledge of Linux operating system
- Knowledge of Networking at a basic level TCP, Integrating servers etc
- Knowledge of FTLC and Market Data
If you feel you have the skills and relevant experience please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 587 7007 for more details.