London, United Kingdom
A leading provider of Trading System Technology has an exciting opportunity available within their London team for a 1-2nd line technical support / application support analyst. As the technical support analyst, you will be liaising with clients, resolving technical issues to second level support. You will be involved in client meetings and conference calls to discuss environment, change and process.
As the application support analyst, you will be working in a multi asset environment with leading technology. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading FST provider and to build an extensive portfolio of detailed asset class knowledge.
As the successful application support analyst, you will be working with some of the worlds leading technology, you will be working with an exciting variety of application as well as working with FIX messaging and exchange connectivity.
My client can provide a challenging environment and rewarding future career opportunities.
To be considered for the role of, Application Support, Technical Support, Trading System Technology, Financial Technology, 1-2nd Line Technical Support, FIX - you will need skills and experience in the following:
· A background working with financial technology is desirable.
· A strong technical background is essential and experience working with FIX would be ideal
· The ability to speak a second European language would be highly beneficial
· Excellent oral, written and face to face communication skills are essential
· The ability to legally work in the UK is essential
Please reach out to James Platt on 0203 587 7007