£65000 - £76000 per annum
Production Support Analyst - Bloomberg AIM
London - City
An award-winning Investment Management firm is currently looking to hire a Production Support Analyst to join their London office in the heart of the City. As a successful candidate, you will support my client's production applications
You will be heavily involved in the support of existing solutions. The core tasks for the role are:
- Support buy-side activities working alongside colleagues in the Investment Division (Portfolio Managers/Trading) and Operations teams. In addition, liaise with Risk and Compliance.
- Acquire a deep exposure into AIM's offering across Front, Middle and Back Office solutions
- Illustrate solid knowledge of trading asset classes
- Maintain documentation for processes and workflows, identify and resolve/escalate any risks and system dependencies.
- Assist in setup and training of new AIM users
In order to be considered for the role the following is important:
- Bloomberg AIM knowledge
- Detailed FIX experience
- Comprehensive understanding of buy-side investment workflows, across asset classes, from portfolio construction through post-trade settlement
- Experience working with the Front Office - i.e. Traders and Portfolio Managers
Experience in the Investment Management Industry
This is a highly exciting opportunity to join one of the world's leading Investment Management Firms and gain access to some of the most cutting-edge technologies the industry has to offer. You will benefit from training that is second to none as well as having access to some of the most credible technologists within the industry.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org