London, United Kingdom
Application Support Analyst:
Harrington Starr are working with a leading provider of regulatory reporting, matching and reconciliation platform. This suite of internet applications is delivered to the financial trading space.
Due to extensive expansion plans my client are looking to hire for a L1 and L2 Application Support Analyst. The application is Java with and SQL backend.
The Application support analyst will work directly with clients over the phone and via email to resolve technical issues. The role will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Customer support – carry out tier 1 and tier 2 investigation of reported problems
- Work closely with teams such as QA, Professional Services and Development
- Work with the global team lead to continue to find ways to improve the support function for the business
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a new team in this location. The role is working as part of a wider global team based in London and New York. If you are looking to work within a dynamic technically focused business who able to offer a long-term evolving career then this is an excellent opportunity.
To be considered for the role, you will need skills and experience in the following:
- You will need to have strong SQL Skill specifically SQL Server
- 3-4 years experience working in a support, helpdesk or similar client facing role
- Basic understanding of networking including FTP/SFTP
- Java or JavaScrip would be highly beneficial
- Excellent communication skills are essential