A global, award winning provider of front office trading systems within Financial Services is looking to recruit an Application Support Lead to join their specialist team in London.
As the Application Support Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Providing mainly technical support along with some business support to clients
- Investigating issues on behalf of internal account managers, sales and other teams
- Working with development and other teams to resolve issues and fix bugs
- Updating Oracle / MS-SQL databases for problem investigation
To be considered for the role of Application Support Analyst you must have the following skills and experience:
- Supporting complex applications from a vendor-perspective
- Relational database experience: MS SQL Server and/or Oracle
- IIS troubleshooting
- Degree education in a financial or IT subject
- Excellent client facing skills
If you are looking for a rewarding career move with an award winning business that offers excellent training this is the role for you. You will work with some of the best known investment firms in the world and become an expert in my client’s class leading applications.
My client has one of the best training programmes in the industry and prides themselves on continually offering support to help you build your business and technical skills. So if you are interested please get in touch with James Platt on 02035877007 James.Platt@HarringtonStarr.com