New York, United States
Harrington Starr are working with a leading provider of Trading Services and Data for the electronic trading space. Our client is looking to hire for an Application Support Engineer to be based out of their New York office.
The role involves but is not limited to the following:
- Supporting a suite of products, ensuring the reliability of the business critical applications
- Working in a fast-paced live environment to assist internal and external users across trade applications and data
- You will be supporting FIX connections and looking at tags to troubleshoot issues
This is an exciting opportunity to join a cutting-edge provider in the electronic trading space. The role offers broad exposure of technology and you would be dealing with front to back trade issues on a regular basis. If you are looking to enhance your skills in the electronic trading space, then this would be an ideal role for you!
To be considered for the position, you should have skills and experience in the following:
- You should have a good background working and supporting trading systems
- Ideally you will have a strong technical aptitude including basic Java skills, or the ability to read Java
- You should have worked with FIX connections and troubleshooting
- Experience working with Linux based systems and navigating UNIX logs would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast paced trading environment
If you are interested in finding out more, then please reach out to me at: email@example.com or +1 646 381 2067