London, United Kingdom
Our client is a fast growing financial technology / trading system software vendor – they are looking to add an experience Application Support / Implementation Support candidate to their London City office.
You will be working on supporting delivery projects to their clients in the asset management space. The Application Support / Implementation Support role will include:
- Support the implementation / system delivery projects
- Interfacing with clients to gather information on their environment and system needs
- Working closely with the project management / implementation consulting team throughout the implementation process
- Providing system configuration (SQL)
- Supporting clients in their use of the Fixed Income Trading System / Application Support
You must have direct experience of supporting trading systems technology (although this could be relating to OMS, EMS, PMS, Data / Data Management or other associated trading technology) – this will ideally include supporting day to day use of the system (application support) as well as supporting the implementation / delivery / project work.
You MUST have strong SQL skills (queries, inserts, joins, table etc) and excellent communication skills.
In addition, you should have previously worked in fast-paced client facing parts of the financial services trading industry.
Any additional knowledge are Fixed Income / Fixed Income Trading would be a benefit however is not essential.