London, United Kingdom
Application support specialist (FIX, OMS, ORACLE, SQL)
Here at Harrington Starr we are working with a prestigious investment banking group to assist with finding a highly experienced Application support specialist (FIX, OMS, ORACLE, SQL). This is an exciting opportunity for a technically passionate and hands on support specialist.
The desirable Application support specialist (FIX, OMS, ORACLE, SQL) is looking to take this world-renowned company to new heights, through a hunger to get achieve a higher level of understanding algorithmic trading solutions and equity market. You will support the company sell side execution of algorithms and FIX AND OMS applications, work with a wide range of internal teams (front-middle office), be a project leader in new business developments and partake in QA testing new and upcoming OMS AND EMS developments.
As an already experienced Application support specialist (FIX, OMS, ORACLE, SQL) you will already have heavy or good knowledge of;
- High level of FIX protocol Industry (essential)
- Excellent Oracle data base knowledge, multifaceted SQL queries (essential)
- Extensive experience with OMS, EMS and cash equity algorithms (essential)
- Knowledge of Pan-European equities (Desirable)
- Understanding of Risk within electronic system technicalities (beneficial)
- Scripting in Python and Perl
This is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate who is looking to create initiative problem solving ideas, be a leader in the latest business developments and functional enhancements within the financial world of equities. Please get into contact if you wish to speak further about the opportunity.