london, United Kingdom
Application Security Engineer – Crytography, FinTech, Innovation
Harrington Starr are currently working with an exciting and innovative start-up who have a hugely experienced team behind them who are creating a product for the cryptocurrency market. They currently seek a highly experienced Application Security Engineer.
The Application Security Engineer will be responsible for improving the application security level by leveraging security through automated pipelines and deployment. As the Application Security Engineer you will also be responsible for defining and leading the best practices and promoting secure code.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- A genuine passion for creating effective and pragmatic cryptographic designs
Strong expertise in fundamental cryptographic algorithms and applications
- Deep understanding of side channels and other challenges to modern applied cryptography
- Engineering design and implementation processes and methodologies.
- Crypto and key management Research and Development or product design for a standards regulated market
- Security risk analysis and requirements capture.
- Security architectures and technology (hardware, software).
- Experience working in information security, cryptography, computer/network security.
- Understanding and applying security, risk and assurance concepts to familiar and unfamiliar problems
This is an unbelievable opportunity for the right Security Engineer. Please give me a call to learn more about the opportunity.