London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr is currently working with a capital markets infrastructure provider who are looking for 3 full stack developers to work in their Manchester office.
To assist with the development and maintenance of existing technology and the development arising from projects relating and new business initiatives.
• Develops and documents a plan of action, codes programs, prepares test data and performs testing/debugging activities with limited guidance from management.
• Performs development, testing, and implementation of application code.
• Participates in the entire lifecycle of software development including requirements definition, architecture and development specifications, coding, quality assurance testing, deployment, documentation and support.
• Works as member of a development team to implement programming methodologies, standards, and procedures, and will be responsible for gathering requirements from end users in multiple business units.
• Determines solutions to complex systems issues.
• Delivers quality code within scope and on time.
• Collaborates with other developers and business analysts effectively.
• Maintains prompt and regular attendance.
• This list of responsibilities may not be all-inclusive and can be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as needed.
Knowledge and Experience
- Software development experience in a commercial environment with exposure to all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience working on other data base languages i.e MongoDB, DynamoDB
Technologies used but not limited to:
- 7+ years of development experience building enterprise software or platforms in a financial environment
- .Net/.Net Core C# 5+ years
- Angular 2 or equivalent 2+ years
- TDD experience is a must
- Proven experience leading an Agile team
- Preference will be given to candidates that have experience working with Microservices or distributed systems
- Expert on data management technologies (RMDBS, NoSQL)
Qualification and Skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Effective planning, organisation and time management skills
• Regulatory/Commercial awareness
• Strong relationship building and communication skills