London, United Kingdom
Analytics & Reporting Analyst
Reporting into the Head of Operational Analytics, the focus of this role will be to help analyse by gathering and cleaning all sources of Operational Data with an objective to bring about more stability and operational efficiencies and effectiveness for our client.
Based in the City and working within an award winning team.
- Collecting necessary operational data for improving stability, reducing operational risk and improving efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Ensuring that appropriate technology is instrumented for analytics. These include access to current systems and extracting and also consuming data sets provided.
Key Behaviours and Skills
- Degree in Statistics / Mathematics / Computer Science.
- Data scientist
- Hands on knowledge and use of industry leading tools like Microsoft Power BI.
- Hands on knowledge of use of elasticsearch, logstash, kibana etc.
- Use of libraries such as d3.js.
- Python programming
- SPL & No SQL programming
salary range - £55- £75k
The Harrington Starr BI, Data Analytics & Science team look forward to speaking with you.