London, United Kingdom
Algorithmic High Frequency Traders
We have been retained exclusively by an international proprietary trading firm to advise them on both their international expansion and talent acquisition.
The company currently has two international offices, one in Asia and one in Europe and during the next 18-months plan to open offices in the US, UK and Japan.
Our client is interested in speaking to small established teams and individuals who aspire to and capable of building their own platform within the firm’s structure.
- The firm is considered to be one of the most innovative and technology advanced business within HFT.
- The organisation has been built over the last 8 years by identifying and onboarding some of the strongest mathematical and technology focused PhDs globally.
- Our clients has been consistently profitable within high-frequency trading across asset classes focusing on low latency strategies in specific markets.
As part of the planned growth they are currently engaged in various projects in several international exchanges enabling them to continue their international growth
The firm has asked us to identify experienced individuals that can demonstrate a profitable track record of successfully running high frequency algorithms, and deploying their own quantitative strategies across HFT and within various asset classes.
- Educated to PhD level in a quantitative or technology discipline
- Previous experience of working in a proprietary trading environment
- Experience of working across international markets and exchanges
- Ability to build and execute high frequency trading algorithms
- Excellent and consistent Return on Capital (ROC)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 800 0710