London, United Kingdom
Automation QA (SQL, Finance, Algorithmic, .NET, Python, C#, JAVA) – Dublin – Finance
Salary: Up to £80,000 + Benefits + Bonus
Automation, QA, SQL, C#, .NET, Python, CodedUI, Robot, BDD, Equity, Java, Algorithmic
Harrington Starr has partnered with a global leading financial Broker. This is a unique opportunity for a QA Automation engineer who has a passion for using the latest automation frameworks and scripting technologies. This is a fast paced, dynamic environment that will involve complete Greenfield automation builds for their automation algorithmic trading platform.
Within this role you will be able to use your strong automation experience to design and implement new and existing automation frameworks. The ideal candidate will have worked in the financial sector. You will be required to bring fresh ideas to the development team and be passionate about pursuing a career within an Algorithmic trading. You will be familiar with many other technologies, such as VBA, Python and SQL server, but most importantly a passion for playing a pivotal role in quality assurance of automated algorithmic trading platforms.
Key requirements for this role:
- At least 1 years automation experience – Required
- Good understanding and proven experience of manual testing - Required
- 2:1 or above at a Red Brick University – Required
- Strong understanding of .NET technologies – Desirable
- Commercial experience within Equity Trading, Derivatives or Fixed-Income – Desirable
- SQL, Python,C#, JAVA, VBA – Highly Desirable
- Great attention to detail - Required
- Worked within an Agile Methodology - Required
This is great opportunity to grow within a tight-knit organisation that are passionate about technologies and make a big impact within this global algorithmic trading organisation. With a great variety of projects and an excellent company culture, it is an ideal role for an automation QA to bring their experience and help enhance systems and practices within a strong IT team.
If this role is of any interest, please get in contact with James Platt at Harrington Starr via James.Platt@harringtonstarr.com or 02035877007