New York, United States
Algo Equity Support:
Harrington Starr are working with one of the most influential players in the electronic trading space. Our client are seeking a dedicated Support specialist to join their New York based team.
The role will involve supporting the front office, across L1 and L2 level. As well as generally working toward optimizing and automating the desk.
This is a stand-alone role that could involve building the team out in the future.
If you are interested in joining a fast paced team and having autonomy to enhance and optimize a particular trading desk, then this would be an ideal opportunity for you. The role has in built career growth and progression as well as the chance to work with cutting edge electronic trading technology.
To be considered for the role, you should have skills and experience in the following:
- Scripting skills, necessary for automating jobs and general optimization of the day to day tasks. Python would be ideal in this role
- You should have good FIX skills and the ability to read tags and troubleshoot issues occurring through the trade lifecycle
- SQL skills would be helpful
- Ideally you will have a good understanding of Equity Algorithmic Trading / Electronic Trading Desk
- Excellent communication skills and documentation skills are essential
- A background working with Electronic trading technology would be beneficial
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity or others we maybe recruiting for, then please reach out to Sarah Philby – 646 381 2067