London, United Kingdom
Agile Project Manager – City of London
Harrington Starr are continuing our relationship with a leading Trading technology company to work on some exciting new platforms and projects. My client currently has a vacancy for an Agile PM.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual wanting to bring their skills to an organization at the leading edge of web-based trading technology and with clients including some of the world’s biggest financial institutions. The role will be based in their London office near Liverpool Street, this role also has some exciting global travel opportunities when required.
We are looking for a degree educated (2:1 or above) Agile Project Manager with minimum 2 years’ experience and a proven track record in the following areas:
- Assisting with defining, standardising and producing project reports and templates.
- Managing business and IT projects spanning multiple departments and business areas
- Manage cross-Product deliveries, internally and to customers
- Experience of front to back office stack for complex FX web trading systems.
- Agile project management experience (e.g. Scrum, XP, Kanban).