Job: Agile Release Manager (Lead)
£ Highly Competitive
Harrington Starr are delighted to be partnering with a World-renowned Finance Company who are looking for an SAFe® certified Agile Release Manager to join the business as it grows an existing team.
As the successful candidate you will drive processes and execution oversight for Agile Release Train (ART). You will also be responsible for resolving or escalating ipediments, managing risk, and promoting relentless Agile Adoption and improvement across the organisation.
What you will be doing:
- Organise and facilitate SAFe® programme layer Agile global ceremonies.
- Co-ordinate and facilitate key inter and intra ART business.
- Support the prioritisation of features to be considered in the next program increment planning cycle.
- Utilise feedback and metrics (quality, delivery rate, etc.) to produce reports and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Lead workshops to assess the agility level of the ART and Solution Train and help identify improvements.
- Drive the ART in communication and coordination with stakeholders during feature definition and delivery.
What you will need:
- A SAFe® certification with a proven track record demonstrating it's use in previous roles.
- Indepth experience delivering Agile software releases, ideally as a Release Train Engineer.
- Experience managing multiple Scrum teams across different geographical locations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage, influence, negotiate and collaborate with a variety of stakeholders at all levels in the business.
- Certified Scrum Master
- Passionate about Agile, change and challenging the status quo.