London, United Kingdom
Business Analyst – FX
Are you an experience Agile Business Analyst with a high-level knowledge of FX / Foreign Exchange looking to join an outstanding company that will give you an opportunity to utilise your knowledge and help them progress their FX platform both internally and externally.
My client is a leading Brokerage / FX Platform who are looking to expand and develop their FX product with the help of you at the helm. You will be required to write and review business requirements and liaise with internal stakeholders including development and testing teams translating technical and functional requirements. In this role you will act as Scrum Master and/or Product Owner within an Agile environment so you will need to have a good understanding of development processes.
- Create detailed functional specifications
- Keep track of projects and escalate where necessary to keep projects on track
- Represent the FX at working groups
- Set agendas for key objective and deliverables
- Manage IT stakeholders ensure the high-level design process ensuring which system is used and how
- Key representative for FX Change both internally and externally
- Work symbiotically with developers and testers to ensure change is delivered to a high standard
Experience and qualifications
- Ideally a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Excellent knowledge of Agile methodologies
- A strong technical understanding and ability to use MSSQL
- Significant knowledge of FX within a change or business change environment for FX products
- Experience of the clearing process, back office and risk elements
- UML – User case modelling
- High level system design
If you think that the above is something you could do and feel that you would like the opportunity to challenge yourself as a FX Business Analyst, then please do apply. My client provides an excellent package and training where required, they have a good history of developing their people and progressing them throughout the business.
For more information please apply or call Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007