London, United Kingdom
We are working with an outstanding software vendor who are searching for a Business Analyst with strong communication skills to join their team in Nottingham. They are looking for a candidate with strong experience of working with Agile development teams. The client is currently working on a new SaaS product and need a Business Analyst to join them to take scope from Product Owners and translate into user stories for development teams
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organization that sees the value that Business Analysts can bring to the Agile development process.
- Be the main point of contact with Product Owners in order to elicit, analyse, and validate business requirements
- Document and translate the business requirements into detailed user stories
- Key point of contact for the development teams
- Provide the prioritization of the backlog
Skills & Experiences
- Experience in Scrum / Agile methodology, including writing user stories
- Business analysis experience within an agile environment
- Ability to capture business requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent client facing skills
- Excellent problem solving, analysis, research and process mapping skills.
- Understanding of the KYC / AML environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
This is a great opportunity to join a leading technology company within financial services, if you are based in the midlands area and keen to hear more please get in contact with Ryan Waters 0203 5877007 email@example.com