London, United Kingdom
This is a unique opportunity for a developer to join our development team of 5 developers.
In the first 2 - 3 months, you will work in Seattle together with the team there in order get to know the them, the client and to establish the processes. After that initial induction time, you will work mainly from the London office with the rest of the development team, however there will be occasional trips to the US (every 4-6 weeks).
The dev team is lead by a great mentor (ex Google) who everyone enjoys learning from.
Your job will be to leverage the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) of the client in Seattle and create rapid prototypes together with our designers and user experience experts.
As a developer you must have:
- Experience in AEM and Java
- Experience in front end architecture
- Experience working in a design and UI/UX environment
- Curiosity in new technologies, eager to learn new things
- A great attention to detail
- Experience creating responsive websites (across desktop, tablet and mobile)
- Experience of working within an agile workflow
- Passionate about and proud of the work you do
- Knowledge in creating, maintaining and documenting coherent server side and client-side APIs
- Experience using and deploying web servers implementing standards compliant HTTP methods