London, United Kingdom
Acquisition Manager – Customer Experience, CX, CC, Customer Contact Solutions
Between £60,000 to £90,000 basic (depending on experience) & Uncapped Commission
London / Flexible Working
My client is an award-winning communications solutions provider; CX solutions, selling Managed IT, Wide Area Networks, Cloud and Security. They focus on deploying customer-centric solutions that adapt to all their client’s needs.
They are now expanding and are keen to bring on passionate, positive and professional people who would really like to make an impact and grow with the business. The culture is grown up and mature, with a strong focus on autonomy, excellence, earning and customer service.
- Execute sales plans according to monthly milestones and ACV targets
- Develop new customers
- Qualify opportunities thoroughly
- Monitor market trends and analyse the competitor landscape in order to constantly beat competition
- Communicate and negotiate both internally and externally
- Build deep and consultative relationships with your client base
Skills and Requirements:
- Consultative solution sales experience
- Knowledge and passion of the IT space: UC space, UCaaS, Cisco, Collaboration and Voice Solutions, Contact Centre knowledge.
- Proven track record in selling complex Managed Services solutions
- Experience winning Mid-Market/Enterprise logos
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both internally and externally
- Passionate about constantly being a Challenger and driving sales with a customer-centric approach
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive package with uncapped commission
- Excellent company benefits and flexible work/life balance
- Clear career trajectory and growth opportunities
- A progression culture focused on winning market share and digitalisation
This is a competitive position so please get in touch with Ani Lputian as soon as possible to discuss further details & share your updated CV…
020 3800 0983