London, United Kingdom
Account Manager, Performance Analytics for Portfolios, London
Salary Package: Competitive Base depending on experience, plus Performance Related Bonus
Excellent Company Benefits
Career Level: Experience 3-5 years
Education: Bachelor's Degree.
Our client is a specialist in developing risk and performance analytics for portfolio analytics and Investment Management. A dedicated team of hands-on investment professionals, with in-depth expertise in the Financial Industry, develop objective, holdings-based analytical solutions to help investment practitioners understand the true drivers of portfolio analytics.
Due to our clients continuing growth, we are seeking a motivated individual to join their outstanding team based in London. As a part of the team you will be given immediate responsibility, working directly on managing client accounts and relationships within the European client base. This role plays a very proactive and visible position in the success of the organisation as a whole. The right candidate will be able build and grow relationships quickly and be able to add value by leveraging his or her knowledge of Buy Side business process’ to include Portfolio Management, Analytics and Risk.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress into a full 360 degree Sales and Business Development Account Manager role.
- Manage, support and retain client accounts
- Uncover cross selling and up-selling opportunities to pass to the sales team
- Contacting and engaging with existing users
- Oversee existing client relationships and taking ownership of client retention targets
- Work with accounts to generate sales leads across the product suite
- Bring in and leverage experts from the business to deepen and provide more value to the relationship
- Maintain relevant information in the internal systems
- Provide local market intelligence to support the global team
- Experience in a client facing role, and a proven track record for cultivating strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- An understanding of the needs of a small business within an international company.
- Strong knowledge in Equities Asset Class, Finance and Equities Investment Products (Portfolio Analytics specifically desired)
- An understanding of strategy planning for clients.
- Embrace working religiously with Customer Relationship Management software
- Proactive and persistent attitude towards customer service
- Understanding of Buy Side business process’
- Excellent writing, oral communication, and presentation skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly successful player with exciting Solutions and Services, and playing a key part in the strategic growth of key client accounts. If you feel you have the required skills and would like to join this exciting company, please contact - Antonio.Ciarleglio@harringtonstarr.com or call office: +44 (0) 203 587 7543