New York, United States
My Manhattan based client is looking to add a talented Account Manager with a proven background in managing accounts for a financial technology software vendor ideally within the portfolio management software space. The ideal candidate will have previously worked in a financial technology environment and capable of achieving upsell and renewal goals with existing clients. You will need:
- 3-5 years in an account management role selling portfolio management software or relating middle to back office software to Financial Institutions
- Proven track record in client retention and upselling, while achieving new business goals
- Capable of providing advice across a diverse portfolio of software products
- Strong rapport building skills and an ability to open new sales opportunities
- Great communication skills, very personable and very detail oriented in their work
- Open to travel, primarily within NYC and the Tri-State, but there can be further travel as well
This is a new role and you will be responsible for managing 30+ accounts. You will be expected to build strong relationships with these key accounts and hunt out opportunities to sell different software products and consulting services. Additionally, you will act as the first point for contact for any issues as they arise.
My client is enjoying a period of rapid growth and is looking for talented account managers to take them to the next level. They are offering a competitive basic salary, fantastic commission and the chance to help build the team. Apply now for more information.
We have numerous roles across all aspects of sales and marketing in Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable, but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Ricky Singh on: +1 646 381 2067