London, United Kingdom
Account Manager, Portfolio and Risk Analytics Solutions, UK & EMEA. London Based.
Salary package: Highly Competitive Base, depending on experience. Discretionary Bonus and Excellent Company Benefits.
Our client is a global leader and specialist in providing Portfolio and Risk Analytics Solutions to the Buy-Side, delivering cutting edge solutions to Asset Managers, Hedge Funds and Tier 1 and 2 Financial Institutions.
On behalf of our client we seeking a first class Client Services Executive to be based in London. As the Subject Matter Expert you will work within the Client Services team, helping to migrate clients to from their existing Portfolio and Risk Analytics Solution to the new Portfolio and Risk Analytics Solution, also provide pre-sales and post-sales support and training to all prospects and clients across the UK and EMEA.
You will need to be an expert in portfolio management work flow and solutions, have in-depth understanding of fundamentals and concepts of Portfolio Management, Performance Attribution, Risk Models and Optimisation. You must have strong relationship management skills and possess expert knowledge of indices as well as an in-depth knowledge of fixed income and derivatives. You will be an integral part of the UK and European Sales Team, helping to drive significant growth of the business and contributing to the development of existing and new client base.
If you are successfully providing subject matter expertise in a pre/post sales role or account management into the Buy-Side, with exceptional Portfolio and Risk Analytics Solutions and Fixed Income and Derivatives knowledge and experience, this could be the perfect new high profile opportunity for you!
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A proven track record in financial technology to the Buy-Side and delivering value to customers.
- A strong focus and outstanding, verbal and written communication skills.
- Pre/Post Sales experience in Portfolio Management and Risk Analytics Solutions.
- Understanding of Portfolio Management, Performance Attribution, Risk Models and Optimisation.
- Strong experience working in / or selling to the Buy-Side. – e.g.: Pension Funds, Investment Management, Hedge Fund, alternatively, experience in Financial Engineering or Financial Product Structuring
- Native or fluent French and/or German would be highly desirable for this role.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Fixed Income Markets and Trading is essential.
- A drive for excellence and an ambition to exceed expectations.
- Master’s degree or CFA – would be highly desirable
- Other European languages, would also be advantageous.
What’s in it for you?
- A rare opportunity to join a successful truly global Fin Tech Company
- A high profile role as a Product Specialist for exciting leading edge Portfolio Management and Risk Analytics Solutions
- A competitive high base salary, discretionary bonus, excellent corporate benefits
- Strong leadership with ambitious outlook
- Excellent career development
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, with the required skills (or know someone who is), Please contact: Antonio.Ciarleglio@harringtonstarr.com call: +44 (0) 203 587 7543. Mobile: +44 7973 432 428. Interviews are taking place now!