Tarrytown, United States
Account Manager – Multinational Corporation Financial Software (White Plains County, NY)
With rapid growth and a large investment, a start-up financial software company targeted at the multinational market is looking for their first account manager. Reporting into the COO in London, the account manager will be tasked with supporting client needs and issues, inviting them to events and seminars, maintaining high level relationship and ensuring renewal after term expiration.
The ideal candidate will be an 3-5 year experienced and successful account manager with a background in data or software sales to large corporations.
- Thorough knowledge of software sales
- Supportive to clients to maintain high level relationships
- Ability to manage multinational accounts and a multi-million dollar book
- Energetic, passionate and entrepreneurial mindset with a never-let-die attitude
- Closer, ensuring deals are completed and renewals set for upcoming terms
- Support clients issues with problem solving ability and timely resolutions
- Develop and remain current with product knowledge, market information, and relevant news
- Drive networking events and seminars by bringing clients to the events
- Utilize CRM data-base to organize key contacts and decision makers
- Increase account revenue through referrals, email marketing and networking to raise brand awareness at large institutions.
- 3-5 years account manager of data or software sales to multinationals
- Account Management experience a must with proven ability to achieve quotas
- BA / BS degree from a 4 year accredited institution
- Is a “Hugger” and can maintain relationships and keep clients very happy
- Proficiency using Customer Relationship Management tools i.e. Salesforce
Our client offers a very competitive base salary and commission structure. Apply now for more information.
*We have numerous roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Ricky Singh at: +1 (646)381-2067.