London, United Kingdom
Account Manager - London
Competitive Base, plus OTE Commission. Excellent Benefits Scheme.
Our client is a global leader in providing Web based technology for trading in the financial Markets. Their customer base boasts many of world’s largest financial institutions. Our client's award winning software offers cutting edge market data connectivity and trading solutions.
On behalf of our client we are urgently searching for an Account Manager who will responsible for;
- Client Account retention, and generating new revenue opportunities from existing accounts.
- Increase customer retention and business development.
- Working closely with development teams to deliver new functionality to clients.
- Develop client accounts to understanding each customer fully.
- Fully understand the Product Suite to target cross-selling opportunities.
- Hold regular client meetings
- Oversee delivery of solution enhancements
- Proven experience of Account Management.
- Strong FX knowledge.
- Strong working experience of working with C-level in Financial Markets
- Ability to cross-sell
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Tenacity in problem solving. Attention to detail.
- Excellent and demonstrable Client facing skills.
- Effective time-management skills
- Highly results driven, enthusiasm and Energy
- Degree at 2:1 or above.
- Commodities and Equities knowledge is highly desirable, although not essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world class company, and a successful global leading player providing exciting trading solutions for the Financial Services Sector. If you feel you have the required drive, passion and skills, and would like to join this exciting company in the London City office with global travel, please contact ASAP Antonio Ciarleglio at: Antonio.Ciarleglio@harringtonstarr.com Call: +44 (0) 203 587 7007