London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr are pleased to be partnered with a financial crime specialist solutions provider. Offering a wide range of services, my client can assist with your KYC, Due Diligence, on-boarding, fraud detection and has an army or researchers based globally to ensure its clients are compliant and protected. I am searching for a Strategic Account Manager to join the business and help its growth plans within a very exciting market.
As an Account Manager you would be responsible for:
- Engaging with accounts that have signed up and increasing revenue growth within those accounts
- Continuously monitor new business wins and pick up client as and when needed
- Travel across EMEA approximately 30%
- Manage sales pipeline and keep in line with the company quota
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience selling SaaS based solutions
- Knowledge of financial crime and regulations
- KYC, Due Diligence, Client Onboarding and data knowledge
- High volume, low ticket sales track record
What’s in it for you?
- Earnings: a competitive base and fantastic commission, paid quarterly and uncapped
- 1,400 target list to leverage from immediately
- Growth opportunity to move into a more senior position
If this sounds like you, please email CV’s to Catherine.email@example.com