London, United States
Harrington Starr have partnered with one of the leading providers and award-winning organisations for investment management, alternative funds, portfolio intelligence platform for buyside institutions. I am on the hunt for a Junior Account Manager to join the business and leverage the established accounts and be trusted advisor to the clients.
- Manage existing accounts and become a dedicated account manager to new clients
- Using your buy-side/experience the retain clients and identify opportunities to cross and upsell
- Help develop the account management function within the business and become a trusted advisor
- Be proactive in your approach and be a team player and contributor
- Buy-side knowledge
- Attitude to learn more and the passion to grow
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- An energetic and positive approach
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to help increase UK footprint
- Working alongside the VP of Sales who will help you progress in your career
- Working in the heart of the city with a fantastic business
- Very competitive package
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone that really cares about the client and is a service provider as well as utilising their buyside knowledge to earn a great upside and grow. If this sounds like you, please email CV’s to Catherine.email@example.com