New York, United States
Account Manager, Global Accounts
A quickly growing real-time data platform firm is looking for Account Manager to join their Global Accounts team. As a data leader serving Financial Service professionals in almost 100 countries they are second to none with their award-winning service and product platforms. Focusing in the Alternative Assets industry, clients can access this online platform for vital information from any office worldwide.
Ideal candidates will have a financial data background managing buy-side accounts and having a strong knowledge of market data solutions and the financial services industry.
- Thorough knowledge of the Financial Services industry, preferable to buy-side markets and financial data solutions
- Proactive mentality, expertise in retention and up-selling and the ability to knock down doors
- Knowledge of the Private Equity, Real Estate and Infrastructure markets
- Ability to build strong relationships and leverage network to find and approach decision makers
- Business-to-Business sales experience in Financial Technology, Data or Research
- Drive revenue by acquiring new strategic accounts in the Alternative Asset industry
- Develop and remain current with product knowledge, market information, and relevant news
- Understanding market data and how they can best serve each potential client
- Utilize CRM data-base to organize key contacts and decision makers
- Break down barriers via cold-calling, email marketing and networking to raise brand awareness
- 3+ Years of B2B data sales into financial institutions and affiliated market knowledge of the financial services industry
- Account Management experience a must with proven ability to over-achieve quotas
- BA / BS degree from accredited 4-year institution
- Background in market data, financial data, market information, research, or data sets a plus
- Proficiency using Customer Relationship Management tools i.e. Salesforce
What you will get:
- Competitive base salary and excellent commission structure
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Support for further education efforts after one year in role
Apply now for more information.
*We have numerous roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Ricky Singh at: +1 (646)381-2067.