London, United Kingdom
Account Manager – FX, Risk, Trading, Front Office
Leading provider of technology used by professional FX traders to gain access to liquidity and manage risk. My client is an established brand and can count many of the world’s top trading institutions among their client list.
- Managing a portfolio of clients to ensure revenues are protected and upsell opportunities are maximised
- Building strong relationships with your clients to understand what they are trying to achievement and how the technology can support their business
- Identify possible threats and work with teams internally to devise solutions
- Report status of your accounts to senior management
- Regularly visit clients to ensure strongest possible relationships are formed
- Be the points of contact with queries and issues ensuring they are resolved quickly and a high level of client satisfaction is maintained
- Proven experience as an Account Manager for technology/software/data solutions in the capital markets space
- FX knowledge – trade lifecycle, liquidity, risk etc.
- Excellent client facing and rapport building skills
- Willing to go the extra mile to ensure clients are happy with the service provided
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV to Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – email@example.com