New York, United States
Our client is a New York based provider of financial market data focusing on selling market data solutions and technology to the FinTech and FinServ communities. They are looking for an experienced financial services account manager to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will have
- Thorough knowledge of the Financial markets, including FinTech and large institutions.
- Proven track record of hitting retention and upselling sales targets
- Previously worked for a leading provider of financial market data
- Hunter mentality, expertise in new business sales and the ability to knock down doors.
- Ability to present and demo cloud API solutions.
- Strong network of contacts in the financial services and financial technology sectors
As the account manager you will responsible for managing a book of existing financial technology and financial services clients ensuring their satisfaction and looking for opportunities to upsell. Working closely with the Sales Director you will help build the strategic sales plan for your territory and be an instrument of growth.
Our client is widely recognised as one of the most disruptive, ambitious and quite frankly coolest players in the fin-tech space and they have experienced phenomenal results over the past few years. They are offering the right candidate a competitive base salary, industry-leading commission scheme and even equity. Apply now for more information.
We have numerous roles across all aspects of sales and marketing in Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Rob Grant on: +1 646 381 2067