Fenchurch, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr has partnered with one of the leaders in client onboarding and KYC & AML providers. If you are looking to step up into your next Account Management position, then I am looking to speak with you. My client specialises in solutions that combat all things financial crime related. As part of a an ever-growing portfolio of companies, my client is one of the best in the market for culture, solution and packages.
- Managing a portfolio of clients, circa 200 and growing those accounts into profitable revenue streams
- Supporting senior team members and maintaining client contact and a regular basis
- Assist the senior account management team with new strategies that are being rolled out
- Eyes and ears of the business and relaying feedback on product and service
- Responding to clients in a timely manner ensuring the best service is being delivered
- A minimum of 2 years working in a similar role
- Experience managing multiple small to medium sized accounts
- Ability to demonstrate a track record in upselling into those accounts
- Knowledge or understanding in financial crime, KYC and AML solutions
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a company that is part of a portfolio of organisations which will inevitably open doors for you in the future
- A SUPERB commission scheme, the best one I have seen in the market
- Opportunity to join a business that is growing 30% YoY
Is this sound like you and you are up to challenge of working in a ‘no frills’ sales organisation that has aggressive growth plans, please email CV’s to Catherine.email@example.com