London, United Kingdom
Account Manager, Equity Research and Business Intelligence, London
Competitive Base, OTE Bonus and Benefits
Our client provides Asset Managers and Hedge Fund with the information that they need to understand the value and return of their Equity investment opportunities.
Our client is searching for an ambitious and highly driven individual who has a strong understanding of client relationship management and business development. You will be responsible identifying growth opportunities within existing accounts, identifying risks and implementing plans to increase sales.
- Oversee the client relationship management with active and inactive users, including scheduling meetings, presentations and client training
- Identify inactive teams/business units across product lines and build relationships with influencers, sponsor users, decision makers and budget approvers
- Develop account strategy and set account targets in conjunction with the Head of Sales
- Monitor client activity vs. internal targets
- Planning and organising ideas dinners and other social events
- Manage client trials and negotiate selected subscription renewals
- Develop close relationships with sophisticated clients to help refine and develop conference call, project and report ideas
- Liaise with account managers, research sales and product teams across the firm
- Attend weekly Forum and Research meetings
- Attend weekly Sales meetings
- Professional experience selling directly or indirectly to Equity Portfolio Managers and Equity Analysts in Asset Managers and Hedge Funds
- In-depth understanding of larger Investment organisations and their needs
- An understanding of Equity Markets
- Client management skills incorporating a customer-centric attitude, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong motivation and flexibility needed to function in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor degree
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience
What’s in it for you?
- This is an excellent and very rare opportunity to join a truly successful player with exciting Solutions and Services.
- Play a vital role in the key strategic growth of the business.
- Responsible for important client accounts.
- Working with a talented and dedicated team, dynamic leadership with a mature outlook.
- Your career will develop at a high profile level and be well rewarded.
If you have the required skills, experience, drive and ambition to succeed, and would like to join this exciting growing company, based in the London City office, with European travel, please contact me ASAP. Antonio.Ciarleglio@harringtonstarr.com or call office: +44 (0) 203 587 7543, or outside office hours mobile: +44 (0) 7973 432 428.