London, United Kingdom
Account Manager – FX Trading Solutions, London
Competitive Base Salary, plus Discretionary OTE Bonus and Company Benefits
Harrington Starr is proud to be partnering with a new innovative and entrepreneurial FinTech company, specialising in FX Trading solutions to both the Buy and Sell- Side.
On behalf of our client we are seeking a highly experience FX FinTech Account Manager with a proven track record of managing key client accounts across both the Buy or Sell Side, exceeding targets and capable of offering a consultative sales approach. The role will be focused on the UK and European markets, therefore, native or fluent English is essential, other European languages are desirable.
- Increase revenue through cross selling and up selling
- Organise and help deliver training and product update presentations
- Map out accounts and build relationships with stakeholders and key decision makers.
- Be the go between client and implementation team to help manage the on boarding.
- Monitor client revenue and usage by using key metrics
- Grow revenue by encouraging more trades on the platform
- Entertain clients as part of giving an exceptional service and building relationship.
- Manage book of clients
Essential Experienced Required:
- Proven track record of managing buy side clients
- Confident in dealing with clients on site and entertaining outside of the office
- Experience solution selling
- An ability to multitask on projects
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- A good knowledge of Efx and multi asset dealing
- Energetic and enthusiastic with excellent attention to detail
The company is going through a period of significant growth and planning to add this new team member ASAP. If you share a passion, enthusiasm and drive for FX Trading Solutions, and wish to be part of a new success story selling leading technology, please apply ASAP to Johnny Legge Tel: +44 203 587 7007 or email: email@example.com