New York, United States
Our Manhattan based client is a leading provider of enterprise data management solutions to the sell & buy-side community. They are looking for a talented Account Manager with a proven track record of selling middle to back office software solutions to financial institutions.
- 5 years’ experience of selling middle to back office enterprise software to financial services
- Technical and account management capabilities
- Previous experience working long deal cycles and enterprise wide solutions
- Proven track record of retention and upselling
- Ability to ask consultative questions and turn a no to a yes
- Doesn’t back down from competition, but rather gets excited by winning a big client
- Can sell to multiple stake holders via cold call, demos and presentations
You will be joining a small team looking to grow with the right sales minded folk that excel under pressure and have the dynamic ability to sell very complex solutions. Someone with a great technical understanding but proven quota beating experience to the buy-side is rare but would be a leading candidate for the firm.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join and ambitious and growing fin-tech provider. The role is very sales driven but there will be huge career opportunities as the company grows. If you have the necessary background and are looking for a role with unlimited earning potential then apply now.