London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr are pleased be partnered with one of the largest technology providers in the UK. Specialising in data analyses and analytical reporting solutions for the buy side, my client is now look to add a senior Account Manger into its team, to help support future growth.
The Account Management team is critical within the business. This team specialises in Prime Brokerage products, Hedge Fund and Asset Manager Treasury needs.
- Responsible for maintaining and broadening client relationships across designated client accounts, across the Hedge Fund Community based in London and across the UK.
- Introduce the full suite of product and services to clients
- Regular client reviews and meetings leveraging analytics and user stats
- Upsell clients with additional products, tools and features as well as target to increase the annual contract value.
- Support and mentor junior colleagues
- 5+ years’ minimum experience in a Prime Brokerage or at a FinTech company
- Experience selling into the Hedge Fund Community – is essential.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Equites and Equity Swaps is highly desirable, however candidates with a background only in Fixed Income will be acceptable
- Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Excel skills helpful, basic SQL ideal although not essential.
What’s in it for you?
- Work in a large market sector with huge potential for growth.
- Work as part of a talented team that has an excellent track record of achievement and reward.
- Work with inspirational and dynamic leadership team
- Strong Company brand name to leverage from.
If this is of interest, please email CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org