New York, United States
Account Manager – Content Licensing & Market Data Feeds
A global leading financial technology firm is looking to grow their Content licensing and Market Data Feeds Sales team. They are looking to add an AM that will be responsible for hunting new business, farming accounts and retaining key clients.
Our client is a global Financial Technology research provider serving most financial groups.
- 5 - 7 years’ of experience in a quota carrying sales position within the financial technology industry.
- Big advantage coming from a content licensing sales background or large financial market data company that does Transactional Sales.
- Have a hunter mindset for net new logos, but also upselling and retention based work.
- Must be actively client facing 50% of the time.
- Strong organization, time management, and customer facing skills to grow the client base and drive revenues.
- Excellent presentation, business writing, analytical and oral communication skills to C-Suite executives.
- College/University degree required, MBA preferred.
- Must manage a book ($15M / 100+ Accounts) of business that is comprised mostly of financial institutions
- Be responsible for all aspects of relationship management within a defined territory of customers. Must be willing to travel 50% of the time nationwide.
- Right person must actively up-sell and grow their book by 10% revenue with existing clients, hitting monthly and yearly quotas.
- Manage price negotiation and contracts for retention.
- Must perform data demonstrations to clients and proactively be client facing.
We have numerous sales and marketing roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable, but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Ricky Singh at: +1 (646) 381-2067