London, United Kingdom
Account Manager & New Business Hunter - Market Data
£35,000 – 40,000 + Uncapped Commission
Our client is one of the world's largest market information providers for the petrochemical, oil and energy industries. They have a global footprint and enable clients to grow revenues and profits through bringing first class services and products.
With more than 30 years of experience, our client provides trusted pricing data, high-value news, analysis and independent consulting. The team consists of 800+ global staff, covering over 180 commodity markets.
Our client has offices in London, Singapore, New York, Moscow and Mumbai (just to name a few), with a continuous focus on expansion and growth.
Due to the company’s growing success and entrepreneurial nature, they are looking to expand their sales team and hire a new Account Manager in their energy team
Your role will involve managing accounts in the energy sector and selling to new logos in the financial markets. You will work as part of a team, and will be assigned personal accounts to manage, but the majority of the role will be new business.
Your accounts will have a year revenue figure and your remit is to build strategic relationships and develop a deep understanding of the companies and their needs and build on the installed base with both cross selling and increase billing for use.
New Logos will be on boarded and then form part of your account base.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Prior market knowledge is a bonus but not essential
- Minimum of two years sales / account management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build beneficial relationships
- An agile minded, ambitious and confident individual
- Knowledge of data and the value it can bring to a client
- Fluent English and knowledge of a second language is preferable
- Ability to find and solve client problems
What’s In It for You?
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Work with experts in the field and be part of a truly global team
- Contribute to the success of the industry's leading brand name
- Enjoy a generous benefits package & positive team culture
- Explore the opportunity of global travel and relocation
- Be part of a brand that is constantly growing and evolving
This is an urgent hire please get in touch with Ed Manley at
email@example.com with a copy of your Word CV and a number we can discuss the role on and your career aspirations.
0203 587 7007