London, United Kingdom
Sales Executive, Alternative Investment Management, Solutions – London
Competitive Base Salary, plus Bonus and Excellent Benefits.
Our client is a leading provider of solutions and services for the global asset management, hedge fund, wealth management and Fund Administrator sectors. The company is a multi-award winning business that has a suite of products providing complete front to back office capability across multiple asset classes.
We are looking for an exceptional Sales Executive to join the Sales Team in London, after an exceptional training programme you will work with the best inside sales, pre-sales and sales team to to increase sales across Northern Europe. You will be responsible for mapping out prospective clients in the Alternative Investment Management Community, uncover new sales opportunities and 360 degree sales cycle management. You will also account manage several key Tier 2 and 3 client accounts, retain revenues, cross sell and up-sell across the accounts. The company has a global presence, employs over 1200 multi-cultural talented people in over twelve different countries.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Executive to work alongside the Head of Sales managing and selling into key Alternative Investment clients. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career in a truly high profile role, where you will be valued and well rewarded.
- Selling to Tier 1 and 2 new clients across UK and Europe
- Develop plans to map out prospective clients
- Manage several key Tier 2 and 3 client accounts,retain revenues, cross sell and up-sell across the accounts.
- Working with Product Management, Pre-Sales and Sales Manager
- Building and an industry network
- Identifying and executing new opportunities with clients
- Attendance at industry conferences and events
- Planning and preparing internal and external presentations
- Co-ordination of RFI/RFP completion
- Leading demonstration meetings
- Liaising with the Marketing Department
- Maximising opportunities through good knowledge of solutions
Key Skills Required;
- A highly motivated new business sales closer
- Experience working with and selling to the Hedge Fund sector
- Knowledge of the Alternative Investment Management sector and work flow environment
- Knowledge of Hedge Funds
- Experience in building commercial proposals and closing strategies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven sales track record selling to Tier 1 and 2 Hedge Funds
- An existing industry network is highly desirable
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent presentation skills
What’s in it for you?
- A unique opportunity to work with a cutting edge technology company
- Be a key player increasing sales in UK and European Regions
- Be a key part of a talented and successful sales and leadership team in a high profile role
- Work with exciting solutions with scope for exceptional future global growth.
- Be well rewarded with a competitive salary package, bonus and excellent company benefits
The company is going through a period of significant growth and are planning to add this new team member as soon as possible. If you share a passion, enthusiasm and drive, and wish to be part of a success story selling leading technology, and inspirational leadership, please apply ASAP to Antonio Ciarleglio. Tel: +44 (0) 203 587 7543 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org