London, United Kingdom
THIS IS A PERMANANT ROLE BASED IN KENT - TN3 8ER
Visionable is a fast-growing tech company on a mission: to help healthcare teams re-envision and redesign how they work together to deliver care. A member of the 2019 Digital Health London cohort and a recent graduate of the Telefonica new startup program, our advanced video collaboration technology has been tested and adopted within the NHS (the world largest healthcare entity, located in the United Kingdom) and around the globe, and we are now poised to scale both our business and our team.
About the role:
We’re looking for a driven, enthusiastic and focused Account Manager to join our new sales team in Tunbridge Wells, Kent. The ideal Account Manager will be responsible for the care of new business clients and supporting them through their journey at Visionable. The role will be ensuring all new clients coming on board via our sales team, will be trained on our video collaboration platform and also ensure that client’s are getting the most value out of our product. This will be achieved by constantly building new relationships and harnessing existing ones. The Account Manager will be pivotal to moving the business forward and will ensure that we are a brand that put the care of our clients at the heart of everything we do.
• Responsible for the management of all new business clients, working hand in hand with the new business sales team to give a high quality care to clients
• Manage the day to day of clients via regular meetings to promote and support on the Visionable video collaboration platform
• Develop long term and trusting relationships with clients
• Arrange and run client training via workshops, this will include being responsible for demo set ups for every new client and assistant with any technical queries that come through
• Liaise with cross functional teams, work with key stakeholders (Sales/Marketing/IT) to ensure systems are appropriately running for all clients and support is on hand at all times to help use the product and promote it too
• Helping clients grow their usage of the platform and ensuring they are comfortable using it
• Help support and promote new releases and features to clients
• 1 year of sales experience within a fast paced environment
• Proven track record of account management and managing your own diary day to day
• Able to build and maintain successful relationships
• Motivated, proactive and ambitious go getter
• Wants to always help and support clients and colleagues
• Strong, confident and articulate communicator
• Experience of technical support
• Experience of using a video conferencing product
• Scientific background with medical understanding
• Understanding of healthcare policies and procedures (ideally in or with the NHS, understanding of clinical terms and current drivers in healthcare practices
• Team collaborator
• Self-motivated and self-starter.
• The drive to continuous personal improvement.
• Positive outlook on work and the activities presented.
• Puts the care of the client at the heart of everything you do
• Organised and plans ahead
Visionable has a positive, diverse, and very inclusive culture — we are always looking for people who are inquisitive, innovative, and work to be a little better every day. When we work together we strive to be smart, hard working and always collaborative. If you feel like we are a good fit for you, why not say hi?
How you match
Criteria provided by job poster
No matchHelping Clients
No matchTrusting Relationships
No matchScientific Background
No matchSales & Marketing
No matchMicrosoft Outlook
No matchNational Health Service (NHS)
Contact the job poster
Priya Jotangia 2nd
Head of People & Talent at Visionable Global
- Medical Device
- Hospital & Health Care
- Business Development