New York, United States
Account Manager – Enterprise RegTech Software
A recently PE backed FinTech firm in the RegTech software space is looking to grow starting with their first hire on the SDR team. With their cutting-edge software technology, investment and a stellar management team in place, this is a great opportunity to break into the enterprise software space with quick growth in terms of career trajectory.
The ideal candidate will have about 2-5 years of B2B Sales experience regtech software space to the buy-side. They must have excellent verbal and written skills as well as a true team player.
Relevant Skills & Responsibilities:
- Professional attitude and mindset, well-spoken when it comes to banking language and understanding of the Financial space.
- B2B Sales experience in the technology industry
- Hunter mentality, expertise in new business sales and the ability to knock down doors
- Ability to build strong relationships and leverage network to find and approach decision makers
- Develop and remain current with product knowledge, market information, and relevant news
- Break down barriers via cold-calling, email marketing and networking to raise brand awareness
- 2-5 years of relevant experience with in-depth understanding Regulatory Technology for the buy-side
- Hunter attitude, hungry to hit the phones on a daily basis and great prospecting and email marketing skills
- BA / BS degree from accredited 4-year institution
- Knowledge of the private fund space is a plus
- Proficiency using Customer Relationship Management tools i.e. Salesforce
This is a fun and growing company looking for great people and great talent to join the office in midtown Manhattan. Apply now for more information.
*We have numerous roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Ricky Singh at: +1 (646)381-2067.