New York, United States
Account Executive – Ultra-High Net Worth Vendors
A niche Financial Data and Intelligence firm, focused on the vendors for the ultra-high net worth market, is looking for a sales executive to hunt for new business. Known for their industry leading custom data tools, our client is looking to grow their brand recognition with a trusted partner to add to their client book.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and successful new business hunter with a background selling data to the vendors of ultra-high net worth individuals.
- Thorough knowledge of the Luxury / High Tech markets and understanding of sales process to ultra-high net worth individuals
- Ability to have in-depth conversations with senior members of such organizations
- Hunter mentality; hungry and ambitious, yet polished and has that ‘gravitas’ factor
- Expertise in new business sales and the ability to knock down doors, present and demo SaaS solutions
- Ability to build strong relationships and leverage network to find and approach decision makers
- Drive revenue by acquiring new accounts to the existing client book
- Develop and remain current with product knowledge, market information, and relevant news
- Understanding financial data and how they can best serve each potential client
- Utilize CRM data-base to organize key contacts and decision makers
- Break down barriers via cold-calling, email marketing and networking to raise brand awareness
- 3+ years of SaaS Data & Analytics sales into large institutions or ultra-high net worth vendors
- Hunter, new logo acquisition experience a must with proven ability to over-achieve quotas
- BA / BS degree from a 4 year accredited institution
- Proficiency using Customer Relationship Management tools i.e. Salesforce
Our client offers a very competitive base salary and commission structure. Apply now for more information.
*We have numerous roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Ricky Singh at: +1 (646)381-2067.