London, United Kingdom
Account Executive - Global Connectivity, Cloud and
£30,000 to £40,000 basic + Double OTE + benefits (depending on skills and experience)
Our client is a global provider of connectivity into the cloud. After a stream of acquisitions over the last year my client is now in it's next growth stage and is a true challenger to the current carrier market. They are now looking to grow their team and bring on an Account Executive to manage their existing relationships with SME and Enterprise clients.
- Be the lead point of contact for account management
- Grow and renew existing accounts
- Work within a team of senior sales and technical specialists
Skills and knowledge required
- Minimum of 2 years in Network Sales, focused on the end customer
- Strong knowledge of Managed Services, Wide Area Networks, Hosting and VoIP
- Ambition to grow into the industry and further develop your sales prowess
What’s in it for you?
- Receiving a competitive base salary as well as having the opportunity to gain excellent commission on top
- The chance to work for a business that is a big enough to have the firepower to win major deals but is small enough that you will have a voice and be able to influence
- Organically growing into the business and developing your career
This is an urgent hire – please contact Ani Lputian at North Starr email@example.com 0203 800 0983