London, United Kingdom
Account Executive – Cloud-Native Machine Analytics, Big Data, Security
Up to £65,000 basic and Double OTE, Uncapped Commission, Stock Options etc.
Central London Based
Our client is a dynamic, global, cloud-computing organisation, shaking up the world of machine analytics. They provide cutting-edge, secure, scalable real-time data intelligence.
Due to considerable growth they are looking for technically savvy, hands-on Account Executives based in London to help further dominate the Mid-Market space. Predominantly in a prospecting capacity, these individuals will take responsibility for their region and drive new business activity.
- Execute sales plans according to monthly milestones and ACV targets
- Develop new customers in Mid-Market
- Focus on value-based sales
- Utilise Social Media, Networking and other sales methods to build relationships
- Bring creativity and sales flare to every aspect of the role
- Qualify opportunities thoroughly
- Monitor market trends and analyse the competitor landscape in order to constantly beat competition
- Communicate and negotiate both internally and externally
- Build deep and consultative relationships with your client base
Skills and Requirements:
- Top sales performer, consistently exceeding targets and a top player in your current team
- Consultative solution sales experience
- Knowledge and passion of the IT space: Cloud Computing, IoT, Data Analytics, Machine Learning, B2B Software, SaaS, Infrastructure Management
- Proven track record in selling complex value-based technical solutions
- Experience winning Mid-Market/Enterprise logos
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both internally and externally
- Passionate about constantly being a Challenger and driving sales with a customer-centric approach
What’s in it for you?
- Highly competitive package with uncapped commission, accelerators and stock options
- Start-up culture, HQ’d in Silicon Valley and growing year on year
- Clear career trajectory and growth opportunities, with relocation options
- A progression culture focused on winning market share and digitalisation
This is a competitive position so please get in touch as soon as possible to discuss further details & share your updated CV…
020 3800 0983