New York, United States
Account Director, Hege Fund Team Manager – Fixed Income Research
A Global Market Intelligence and Research firm, considered a leading provider in to the Financial Institution markets and other verticals, is looking for an Account Director to farm and grow their existing institutional client base while managing and coaching a team of 2.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and successful account manager with some leadership experience and a background selling financial data and research tools into the Financial Services industry and other verticals.
- Thorough knowledge of Hedge Funds and who key players are
- Ability to have in-depth conversations about financial information and research
- Account Manager’s expertise in up-selling and retention
- Relationship oriented, very reputable, reliable and resourceful
- Strong understanding of fixed income research, specifically within the credit research space
- Drive revenue by growing existing Hedge Fund Accounts
- Develop and remain current with product knowledge, market information, and relevant news
- Understanding electronic subscription data and how they can best serve each potential client
- Manage a large book of institutional clients in Fixed Income
- Manage current 2 person Hedge Fund sales team to reach yearly objective
- 5+ Years of account management and data / research sales into Hedge Funds
- 2+ Years of Management experience of sales team into Hedge Funds
- Experience with both retention and up-selling with proven ability to over-achieve quotas
- BA / BS degree from a 4 year accredited university
- Hunter Mentality, willing to knock down doors even within existing accounts
*We have numerous roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Ricky Singh at: +1 (646)381-2067.