London, United Kingdom
Account Director - Global Connectivity and Networks
Salary of up to £80,000 basic + commission, Central London based
Our client is a global leader in Connectivity solutions and managed services. They provide a worldwide network infrastructure, delivering low latency, high performance cloud and network services.
They offer a consultative and proactive network management service that aligns itself with the business and IT requirements of each client. They deliver services that range from a single network connection to multi-regional network connectivity solutions.
Due to dynamic growth and various acquisitions they are currently expanding their Enterprise team and looking for an Account Manager.
- Selling global MPLS networks to enterprise clients; you will be managing the top revenue generating accounts
- Focusing on limiting 'churn', growing revenues and customer satisfaction
- Identifying potential opportunities in advance and limited issues before they arise
- Collaborating with the Marketing and Senior Sales teams, working on dynamic campaigns
Skills and knowledge required:
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience, ideally within the telecommunications space
- Experience in Account Management within the Enterprise sales
- Specific focus on revenue growth and customer satisfaction
- Strong relationship builder, focused on multi-level engagement within global accounts
- Excellent communication skills – comfortable in giving presentations and writing proposals
What’s in it for you?
Here are some of the benefits:
- Salary: Up to £80,000 with On Target Earnings of 2 x salary (uncapped)
- Entrepreneurial and savvy company culture, giving you the opportunity to make a difference and grow your career quickly
- Opportunity for Enterprise level customer relationships
This is an urgent hire – please contact Ani Lputian at NorthStarr Ltd.
Apply for this role directly via LinkedIn or get in touch on 0203 800 0983 firstname.lastname@example.org