Slough, United Kingdom
Account Director (Finance) – Cloud IT and Data Centres
Up to £65,000 base salary, OTE £150,000 (uncapped commission); London-based; Equity + benefits
My client is a global leader in Cloud IT with particular focus on Data Centres and Infrastructure As A Service (IaaS).
Their revenues are $2bn, growing at 15%. The client is seeking a senior sales person to join their London team. The role is within their Banking & Finance team. 90% of the world’s top banks are clients of this company and the team represents 60% of the company’s revenue base.
This is an account manager hybrid business development sales role. You will prospect and sell to new and existing logo companies in the UK banking and finance sector.
- Sell hosting and IT network connectivity services to banks, asset managers, insurance companies and financial services vendors
- Build your knowledge of B2B IT solutions, hosting e.g. co-location, web hosting, virtual private networks, carrier delivery networks, peer-to-peer, public/private cloud.
My client is relatively open-minded about the type of candidate they are looking for but here are the essentials:
- 7 years'+ experience of sales in Cloud IT, Data Centres and Infrastructure As A Service (IaaS)
- Experience of selling into the UK financial services sector
- Energy and integrity
- Able to handle complex sales in IT services
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a world class company
- Up to £65,000 salary plus excellent commission structure. Uncapped commission mean 90% of the UK sales team earned over £180,000 in 2016
- Opportunities for overseas posting (e.g. USA or Australia)
- Training and personal development programmes
- A culture that balances fun and professionalism in equal measure with great respect for individual employees
- Equity in one of the NASDAQ’s top 100 companies.
If you are ready for this next challenge in your career, please contacAni Lputian at Harrington Starr
020 3800 0983