New York, United States
Account Director – Corporate Banking and Risk Research
A Global Research firm, considered a leading provider in to the Financial Institution markets and other verticals, is looking for an Account Director to farm and grow their existing institutional client base. The ideal candidate will be an experienced and successful account manager and a background selling research tools into the Financial Services industry and other verticals.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with the Corporate banking and risk groups at major US and Foreign banks with significant corporate lending exposures.
- Focus on first line, second line, and CPM personnel, selling both research and quantitative solutions. Regular interaction with silo and group heads, CROs and heads of commercial banking.
- Established business with ~ 20 current US-based clients with significant upside and a number of major development possibilities
- 5+ years sales of risk research into corporate banking and risk groups
- Strong technical risk management background
- Familiar with typical process related to Relationship mgt., underwriting, and risk management at commercial banks
- Experienced, Energetic, Proactive, and disciplined approach to sales and account management
- Enthusiastic networker (industry conferences, etc.)
*We have numerous roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Ricky Singh at: +1 (646)381-2067.