London, United Kingdom
One of the most recognisable names in the Gaming industry is looking for an experienced 3D Artist. Based in south London this AAA studio is currently on the hunt for some serious talent for their skunk works studio, this is an opportunity to work on a brand new project and have strong input on the direction of the game. Currently in the earliest stages of development, your input and opinion will have strong impact on the success of this project.
You will be working within a small a team that will be rapidly growing, having the access and backing of the entire studio.
The ideal candidate:
- Exceptionally talented concept artist, with experience developing an art style for new game projects.
- Thorough understanding colour theory composition creation.
- At least one shipped AAA game project where you took a lead role.
- Experience working with and managing external outsource art teams.
- Experience with other areas of game art (3D modelling, animation, VFX, UI) highly desired.
- Comfortable with rapid iteration, and working within loose guidelines.
- A huge passion for AAA video games, ideally MMOs, MOBAs or aRPGs.
This role would ideally suit a creative artist who wants to work on the cutting edge of game development within a critically acclaimed AAA studio.
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Yousef on 0203 800 0983 / Yousef.Gainey@thenorthstarr.com.
Key Words: Maya, 3D Artist, 3DS Max, 3D Generalist