2nd/3rd Line Application Support
Financial Services Technology Systems – London City
Harrington Starr is working with a leading financial institution based in the City of London to find Application Support Analyst to come and assist in Application support team. They are looking for someone who is very talented with SQL, UNIX, Windows and Scripting knowledge to work on a Informatica and Business Objects platforms.
The Application Support Analyst be responsible for the following:
- First class troubleshooting
- Support in house applications
- 3rd Party Vendor applications
- Document new procedures and review and improve documentation of existing ones
- Exemplary troubleshooting skills
- Excellent understanding of SQL Server or Oracle
- Understanding of Linux, Unix and Windows
- Ability to read and configure shell scripts
- Previous application support experience
- Financial services background (Desirable)
- Willingness to learn and evolve in the business
This is great opportunity to join one of London Leading Financial Services and Technology companies on a permanent basis. You will be joining a small team in London which has an offshore team in Bangalore. Strong written and verbal communication skill will also be a key skill as you will be liaising with both internal and external business users. Please contact James Platt 02035877007 for the full job specification.