London, United Kingdom
2nd Line Support Analyst- £37,000
A leading financial services company based in the city are looking to hire a highly talented 2nd Line Support Analyst to join their rapidly expanding team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to hone their skills and gain access to unlimited progression opportunities.
- You will be the escalation point for any 1st line activities that require attention.
- You will be supporting various in house systems e.g. Windows deployments, updates, AV and Encryption management
- You will get involved with daily and weekly checks including backup jobs, off site tape management and Nagios/alert management
- Dealing with vendors
- Training users on the companies Products
- Stepping in for the Service Desk where necessary
Skills & Requirements:
- Proven experience of a 2nd Line support role
- Strong experience across the windows stack (Office 365, Window Server, Exchange, Windows Deployments
- Experience of monitoring alerts
- Security Incident management exposure
- VMware exposure (desirable)
- Ability to deal with high pressure situations in a calm and patient manner
- Relevant Microsoft certifications MCP, MCSA, MCSE
- You will pay great attention to detail, passionate about quality and customer service with a problem-solving mindset.
- Strong customer service experience to ensure a seamless service for users.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is a must.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to prioritise, multi-task and work well under pressure.
- You will have strong organisation, planning and prioritising skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and take your own initiative.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- You will be able to work in a reactive environment.
- Strong enthusiasm and a desire to learn and apply technical information in a fast-paced, demanding work environment.
If you are a strong 2nd Line Engineer who copes well under pressure and is looking to progress their career dramatically then this could be the perfect role for you. You will be joining a company who pride themselves on their great culture and staff retention and will have the opportunity to move into infrastructure and head of department roles once you have proven yourself.